Leo Vegas started out as a mobile-only casino, but has since added a computer-friendly version of the site. Fans of casino table games will find a comprehensive selection of options here, including live dealer casino games, while slot game fans can have no complaints about the huge amount of titles available at Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas has only been operating since 2012 but has made a big impression – particularly on the UK online gaming market – in a short period of time. The success of the casino was founded upon the huge selection of top quality slot game titles, but they have expanded their casino offerings to the point where they can compete with the best in terms of roulette, blackjack and baccarat games. The quality and variety of games available in the mobile format of Leo Vegas makes them one of the best mobile game providers in the industry.
20 free spins with no deposit at Leo Vegas
Last verified February 1, 2018
The casino bonus at Leo Vegas for UK players works as follows:
- Signup – 20 Free Spins when you first sign up
- 1st deposit – If your first deposit is less than 50 GBP, you’ll get a 100% bonus and 25 more free spins. If your deposit is for 50 GBP or more, you’ll receive a 200% bonus up to 200 GBP and still get the same 25 free spins.
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deposits – The second, third, and fourth times you deposit, you’ll get a 50% bonus up to 500 GBP – plus another 25 free spins each time.
Free spin games are Gonzo’s Quest, Mega Fortune Dreams, Scruffy Duck, Dazzle Me, and Starburst.
The total bonus package is therefore worth up to a massive £1,600+ 120 free spins, which is pretty hard to beat. Plus, 20 of those spins are free just for signing up.
18+, Terms and Conditions apply. UK customers cannot claim a deposit bonus if depositing via Neteller or Skrill.
Games available at Leo Vegas
The best games producers in the business are showcasing their wares at the Leo Vegas Casino, with games from developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, NextGen and Yggdrasil among the 500+ games available on the site.
Leo Vegas offers eighteen different variations of blackjack for players to choose from, including a selection of live dealer options.
- Blackjack pays 3:2 and insurance pays out at 2:1 on the classic version of the game.
- Dealer must draw to 16 and stand on all 17s.
- Pro Blackjack allows player to place side bets on the appearance of a pair of Jacks, with potential winnings of x100 your bet.
- Multi-hand feature allows you to play up to 3 hands at a time on Classic and Pro versions of the game
- Low and high stakes table are available to cater for all players.
- There are lots of blackjack tables over at the live casino where you can interact with dealers to recreate the authentic casino atmosphere.
- Blackjack Double Exposure will turn your blackjack strategy upside-down, as both dealer cards are visible in this version of the game.
The global popularity of roulette is reflected in the amount of game variations available at Leo Vegas Casino. With 24 different games on offer every roulette fan will find something to enjoy here.
- Whether you prefer the French, American or European wheel you will find what you are after at Leo Vegas.
- Monopoly Roulette allows you to win big cash prizes by landing on the Hot Properties square to unlock a lucrative bonus game.
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette adds some pin-ball style craziness to proceedings by unleashing 3 ‘multi-balls’ if you land on the extra-wide bonus pocket.
- Experience real casino play from your living room as roulette games are live streamed from actual casinos in the Mediterranean.
Some online casinos relegate baccarat to just a couple of tables, but at Leo Vegas this centuries old game is given the respect it deserves and a host of different variations on the game are available.
- Choose one of the Pro Baccarat tables according to how much you want to bet.
- You have a number of baccarat tables to choose from at the live dealer casino.
- BaccPo is an interesting variation on the game where player strategy determines your chances of success.
Slots are where Leo Vegas really comes into its own, with more than 500 games including Progressive Jackpots, video slots and classic games available.
Win life changing sums of money with famous Jackpot games like:
- Mega Fortune Dreams
- Arabian Nights
- Hall of Gods
- The Dark Knight
Fans of classic slot games will be able to choose from lots of traditional games including old style 3-reel slots. Other popular titles from the loads on offer include:
- Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Game of Thrones
- The Dark Joker Rizes
- Pyramid – Quest for Immortality
Check out the ‘Classic Slots’ section of the site to reveal a small selection of video poker titles.
Jacks or Better is the classic video poker game, but wild card options like Joker Poker and Deuces Wild are available.
Poker is not very strongly represented at Leo Vegas although you will find a few options on the site.
- Casino Texas Hold ‘Em lets you take on the house in this popular game.
- Pai Gow Poker lets you play a modern variation of the ancient Chinese game
- Try your luck in the live casino where games of Hold Em and Three Card Poker are available.
If you are looking for something a little bit different, Leo Vegas Casino has some alternative options for your gaming pleasure.
- Beat the Croupier is a dice rolling game where you try to match the scores of your dice before the croupier can do the same.
- Imperial 7s is a blackjack-type game where you try to end up with a score of 7, 14 or 21 before the dealer.
Leo Vegas mobile casino
Leo Vegas was originally designed as a mobile-only casino, and is probably one of the finest online casinos around if you wish to play only via mobile phone or tablet.
Download the app for Apple or Android at the App Store or Google Play store to access the site on your iPhone or Android device.
Otherwise, you can just log on to the site from your mobile device to access a huge number of games.
Leo Vegas rewards and VIP program
Leo Vegas do not promote their loyalty program too much, but you will automatically become a member of the program as soon as you register.
When you play for real money you will increase your VIP level and become eligible to receive special rewards and bonuses.
|VIP level 1-30||VIP level 31-59||VIP level 60+|
|Monthly Maximum Withdrawals||€100,000||€200,000||€300,000|
|Withdrawal Fees||3 Free withdrawals per month; fees payable on all further monthly withdrawals||Unlimited Free withdrawals||Unlimited Free withdrawals|
Security and support
Leo Vegas is licensed in both the UK and Malta to ensure player confidence and security.
ID scans and proof of address will be required to confirm your identity and make sure that your funds/account cannot be accessed by a third party.
Player funds are kept in a secure Swedish bank, and all client data is encrypted for maximum security.
Customer Support is available 24/7, 365 days a year via live chat, email and telephone (free phone is available for UK residents).