Predict Your Way To £250 A Day With The Bet365 4 Scores Challenge
The 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals in Qatar are now well underway and hopefully, you’ll have got your entry in for the bet365 Tournament Predictor promotion that we brought you news of last week.
And with the tournament now well under way, there is now ANOTHER way you can earn yourself some free bets, or even £250 in cash and that is by taking part in bet365’s latest World Cup themed promotion!
It’s called the 4 Scores Challenge and it is one of the simplest promotions to participate in for the World Cup and offers you a chance of a bet credit or cash prize each day of the Group Stage.
All you need to participate is to hold a new or eligible bet365 account and if you do not have one, then you can sign up today at bet365 Sport to claim one.
You don’t even need to make a deposit, let alone a bet to participate in this offer as it is completely free to play!
BONUS CODE: BET247
Get up to €100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 Bet365 Review
Let’s take a look at how you play the bet365 4 Scores Challenge game.
Bet365 4 Scores Challenge
The bet365 4 Scores Challenge is a simple to play prediction game where for each day of the World Cup Group Stages, you are required to predict the correct scorelines of the four games taking place that day.
To enter the competition, just log in to your bet365 account and head over to the Soccer or World Cup section of the site. In both these sections there is a tab called Free Games.
Click on this and you will see the option to participate in the 4 Scores Challenge. Click on this to load up the promotional page (which contains all the information about the promotion) and then when you are ready to enter your predictions, click the green button.
This will load up the entry page for the current game. Simply use the arrows to increase the predicted score for each team in all of the four games.
When you are finished, click the button to make your entry into the tournament official.
You can edit your predictions at any point up until the kick off of the first game, but once that game kicks off, all entries are locked.
All you need to do then is sit back and see how your predictions perform and hope that two or more of your predictions prove correct to win a prize.
What prizes can you win? They are outlined below.
What Can I Win Each Day Of The Bet365 4 Scores Challenge?
Each day that the bet365 4 Scores challenge is available, then you can win the following prizes for guessing the correct scores of the stated number of games:
The prizes on offer for correct predictions are:
- 0 or 1 Score predicted correctly – No prize
- 2 Scores predicted correctly – £2.50 in bet credits
- 3 Scores predicted correctly – £10 in bet credits
- All 4 Scores predicted correctly – £250 in cash
Any bet credits prizes can be used on the bet365 Sport site and must be wagered at least once in order to meet the standard wagering requirements for a bet credit bonus.
However, the cash prize available for landing all four scores correctly in the promotion can be withdrawn without any wagering requirement being met.
Are There Any Terms And Conditions For The Game?
Yes there are some key terms and conditions for the 4 Scores Challenge promotion and these are outlined below.
- Full details about the 4 Scores Challenge game is available at the 4 Scores Challenge rules section at bet365.
- If you live in a part of the world where bet or gaming winnings or losses are required for tax payments/reports then it is your responsibility to ensure any tax obligations you may incur during this promotion are fulfilled. Bet365 are not responsible for any tax liabilities that the individual may incur through participation in this promotion.
- All cash prizes shown do not include any deductions required for tax in jurisdictions where payments as these are required.
- Bet365 retains the right to make the 4 Scores Challenge available at its discretion. Additionally there are no guarantees that the promotion will be available. Bet365 will not be held responsible if the 4 Scores Challenge is not available for any technical reason.
- Bet365 retains the right to accept or decline any entry into the 4 Scores Challenge at its discretion,.
- If the result of a game is stated incorrectly, then bet365 retains the right to reclaim any prizes awarded in error.
- Bet365 can suspend, alter or remove the 4 Scores Challenge promotion in full, or for any event, game or customer at any time as the company deems suitable to do so.
- If a customer or a group of customers is believed or found to be misusing the promotion, then bet365 reserves the right to remove these individuals or customers access to the offer.
Bet365 also instructs customers to note that as this is a free-to-play promotion the standard terms and conditions that apply to other bonuses on the site do not apply to this offer.
So with some bet credits and cash on offer, how can you improve your chances of success in a prediction game? Well, check out some of our tips below.
How Can I Win A Prize On The 4 Scores Challenge?
Accurate predictions are the key to winning any sort of prize on the 4 Scores Challenge and there are some steps you can take to help you pick more plausible scorelines for games, rather than just putting down any scoreline that springs to mind.
Take a look at the following tips to help guide you when making your predictions.
- Start With The History Of The Two Teams – Check out what the record is between the two teams. How many times have they played? How many wins does each team have and how many games have finished as a draw? Do games tend to have lots of goals, or tend to be low scoring? Identifying trends from historical matches between the two teams can be useful, especially if some of the games are relatively recent.
- Check Recent Form For Each Team – Recent form is also important and can give you a rough idea of how a game is likely to go. Is a team winning games easily scoring lots of goals without conceding, or are they in the midst of a losing run? Are they winning games by narrow margins? How many goals do they tend to concede?
- Put The Game In Context In The Group – Does one of the team need to win the game to stay in the World Cup? Is this an opening fixture for both teams which tend to be more cagey games? Or is this a second or third game where a team’s participation in the tournament is on the line? Or is this a game between two teams where one has already qualified, or maybe one team has already been eliminated? Is it a match where BOTH teams have qualified, or are eliminated? Finding the context of the game will help you predict how it is likely to turn out.
- Team News – Which players are in or out of the game? Whether managers rest players, or they get injured or suspended, how a team is composed will affect their chances in the game. England’s chances of scoring goals are likely to be less if Harry Kane, for example, is unavailable for any reason. So checking the team news right before you make your predictions is a very good idea.
A little bit of research on the games can help you make more accurate predictions and while there is still a huge slice of luck involved, anything that gives you a little more insight when making your predictions for this offer is always a good thing!