Test Your Knowledge To Win A Share Of £500 This Friday At Bet365 Casino
How would you like a chance to win a share of £500 this Friday, completely free of charge, simply by putting your general knowledge to the test against other competitors?
Just ten multiple choice questions stand in your way between earning a cash prize entirely free with the final round of this excellent and enjoyable promotion from Bet365 Casino.
It’s fair to say that Friday’s Live Trivia has been a huge hit since it was introduced and rather like other popular additions to the site that started life as a special bonus, such as Twister Poker on Bet365 Poker, there is a chance that this offer may well be back in some form at a later date.
However, for the time being, there is just one more round of this bonus to participate in, which takes place at 6pm UK Time this coming Friday (1st April) and if you’d like to learn more about the quiz then read on.
BONUS CODE: BET247
Get up to €100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 Bet365 Review
Single Balance Means Ease Of Access
You may recall that last year bet365 made a significant change to how its customers’ accounts are organised. Rather than having separate balances for its casino, poker, bingo and sports offerings, the site combined all of these accounts into a single balance system.
The positive side to this is that it means accessing bonuses from other bet365 sites, even if you predominantly use just one, is much easier. Furthermore, if you are credited with any form of bonus, or cash prize, then you may be able to use it on another site (provided that there are no terms and conditions that state you must use it on a specific type of wager).
By having a single log in, this makes the full suite of bet365 sites so much more accessible and means that customers who may have predominantly or solely used one or two bet365 sites, are now being encouraged to try out many of the great attractions, games and offers available on others.
How To Participate In Friday’s Live Trivia Promotion
To take part in the Friday’s Live Trivia promotion, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your bet365 account.
- Head over to bet365 Casino and visit the Live Casino Lobby.
- From 5pm on Friday, there will be a Live Trivia Room available for customers to join.
- Join the room at any point from 5pm up until the start time of the quiz, which starts at 6pm.
- You must be in the room when the quiz starts as no players are admitted once the quiz is in progress.
- Your live host will then take you through 10 General Knowledge quiz questions.
- Each question has multiple possible answers. You simply select which one of the available answers you feel is correct within the time limit.
- If you get an answer incorrect, then you are eliminated from the game and do not receive any cash prize.
- However, if you get an answer correct, then you move on to the next question in the sequence.
- If you repeat this process successfully by answering all ten questions correctly, then you and any other player that also answers 10 questions correctly, will win an equal share of the £500 guaranteed prize money.
- Only the players that get all ten questions correct will win a share of the prize pool.
- Your prize will be awarded to you as a cash prize, not a bonus, and will be placed into your account upon completion of the quiz.
What Happens If I’m Eliminated From The Quiz?
If you are eliminated from the quiz, then you can either leave the room and carry on with your day, or you can remain in the room and watch how the remainder of the quiz concludes to see how many people earn a share of the top prize.
Do I Have Any Lifelines, Or Can I Pass On A Question?
No, you must answer the ten questions for that quiz and you must answer them all correctly to win a cash prize.
There are no lifelines in the game, each question is just multiple choice with four answers.
What Happens If Time Runs Out Before I Can Answer A Question?
In that case, the question is viewed as being incorrect and you will be eliminated from the quiz.
How Many People Take Part In The Quiz?
There is no upper-limit that I have seen in place for the quiz, so hundreds or thousands of players can participate in the quiz each Friday.
However, one nice touch is as you progress through the questions, the amount of cash you have won so far, based on the number of people remaining in the quiz, is displayed on screen, and as you progress through the quiz, you can see this amount increasing from just a few pence, up to pounds, tens of pounds or more.
Obviously, the fewer people that qin the quiz, the greater the share of the cash prize you will earn. So if 500 people all answer the 10 questions correctly, each would win £1.00. However, if just 5 people were to answer all 10 questions correctly, then they would win £100 each.
Are All The Questions Really Easy Or Really Difficult?
Having played the quiz a number of times, I would say that the questions on the quiz are a mix of difficulty. Obviously, the easier the questions are, the more people will get them right and so bet365, in my view, has tried to strike a balance by mixing in some tougher questions, with some easier ones.
These tougher questions are great for thinning out the number of people remaining in the quiz and you can often see just a small percentage of the total players make it through on a tough question.
However, with an easy question, you’ll find the majority of players make it through (although you still get some players picking the incorrect answer, for even the easiest questions).
With the quiz being General Knowledge-based, those of you with strong general knowledge skills will likely have more chance of success than those who are going to have to guess the answer to a number of questions because they don’t know the correct selection to pick.
So tune in on Friday from 5pm in order to take your place in the room and to see if you can win your share of £500 on the final day of this great value and fun promotion.