Bet355 Expands NRNB Offer To All Cheltenham Festival Races
A couple of weeks ago, we brought you details of the early ante post betting odds, as well as a couple of great offers, that were available for the five big races at this year’s Cheltenham Festival with bet365 Sport.
Those offers were the Best Odds Guarantee and Non-Runner No Bet promotions that were available for early ante post bets placed on five of the big races at the festival. These are the Champion Chase, the Champion Hurdle, The Ryanair Chase, The Stayers’ Hurdle and the Cheltenham Gold Cup.
However, from this week, there’s some even better news for bet365 customers, as bet365 has now extended the Best Odds Guarantee and Non-Runner No Bet offer to cover not just those five races, but all 28 races that take place across the four days of Cheltenham this year.
This means that if you want to place an antepost bet on a selection for any Cheltenham race, then you will be able to with the great safeguards that these offers provide.
Let’s give you a quick recap on what the two parts of this offer are and why they are so valuable to punters wanting an early bet on the Cheltenham Festival at bet365 Sport.
BONUS CODE: BET247
Get up to €100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 Bet365 Review
How Bet365’s Best Odds Guarantee And Non-Runner No Bet Offers Work
Both of these offers are perfectly suited to punters that want to place an antepost bet on the Cheltenham Festival.
There’s lots of reasons why you would do this, but chief amongst them is that you can often get much better odds on antepost markets, than you will on race day.
By then of course, owners and trainers will have decided which races some of their horses will be running in and so, the fields will be known. This can have a drastic effect on the odds on some horses, especially if a number of its main rivals have been declared for a different race.
By placing an antepost bet, then you can get potentially much longer odds on these selections.
However, the flip side of that is usually if you place an antepost bet and your horses odds drift out markedly for the race, or if the horse does not run, then you may not get back as much as you would like, or you could lose your stake money.
These are the two issues that these offers address.
The Best Odds Guarantee ensures that regardless of the price you took when you place the bet, you will always be paid the highest price of the starting price, or the price you placed the original bet at.
So if you back a horse at 2/1 and it wins the race at even money. You are paid out at 2/1. Alternatively, if you back a horse at 2/1 and it wins the race at 4/1, you are paid out at 4/1.
The Non-Runner No Bet offer is very important for this bet and it means that if your horse does not run in the race you back it in, then you don’t lose your stake money, but instead it is refunded to you.
This means that you can bet on any horse in any race knowing that at the very least, you will get your money back if it does not run in the race, and then if it does, you’ll get paid out at the best price should it win!
The important terms and conditions of this offer are listed below.
General Offer Terms & Conditions
- Best Odds Guaranteed and Non-Runner No Bet will apply to all Ante-Post bets placed on the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle, Ryanair Chase and Cheltenham Gold Cup from 12.00 UK Time on 3rd January 2022.
- These offers are only available to new and eligible customers. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. Bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each Way Fixed Odds markets only.
- This offer includes all races where we offer Win and Each Way betting.
- Where no industry SP is declared, if the bet365 price at the race off is greater than the price already taken, your bet will be settled at the higher price.
- Adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Enhanced Place Terms, Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel/Colossus (bets and dividends) are excluded from this offer. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong is excluded.
- Adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra) markets refers to prices which do not match the Win and Each Way market displayed in the Fixed Odds tab on the racecard, either because the price has been taken from the Each Way Extra tab or the place terms for the bet have been adjusted via the bet slip. Bets placed at such terms will not count for this offer.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets place by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, risk free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, risk free bet or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- Bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- Bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
This year’s Cheltenham Festival will feature four days of top quality racing, Champion Day, Ladies Day, St Patrick’s Day and Cheltenham Gold Cup Day, which features a large number of Grade 1 and Grade 2 races with the cream of jump racing in attendance.
Let’s now take a look at all 28 races and how they are scheduled across the four days of racing in mid-March.
Cheltenham Festival Schedule
Tuesday 15th March – Champion Day
- 1.30pm – Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- 2.10pm – The Arkle Challenge Trophy
- 2.50pm – The Ultima Handicap Chase
- 3.30pm – The Champion Hurdle
- 4.10pm – The Mares’ Hurdle
- 4.50pm – The National Hunt Challenge Cup Chase
- 5.30pm – The Novices’ Handicap Chase
Wednesday 16th March – Ladies Day
- 1.30pm – The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle
- 2.10pm – The RSA Insurance Novices’ Steeple Chase
- 2.50pm – The Coral Cup
- 3.30pm – The Queen Mother Champion Chase
- 4.10pm – The Glenfarclas Handicap Chase
- 4.50pm – The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
- 5.30pm – The Weatherby’s Champion Bumper
Thursday 17th March – St Patrick’s Day
- 1.30pm – The JLT Novices Chase
- 2.10pm – The Pertemps Network Final
- 2.50pm – The Ryanair Chase
- 3.30pm – The Stayers’ Hurdle
- 4.10pm – The Brown Advisory And Merribelle Stable Plate
- 4.50pm – The Trull House Stud Mares Novices’ Hurdle
- 5.30pm – The Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup
Friday 18th March – Cheltenham Gold Cup Day
- 1.30pm – JCB Triumph Hurdle
- 2.10pm – The Randox Health County Handicap Hurdle
- 2.50pm – The Albert Bartlett Novices’ Chase
- 3.30pm – The Cheltenham Gold Cup
- 4.10pm – The St James’ Palace Foxhunter Steeple Chase
- 4.50pm – The Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Handicap Chase
- 5.30pm – The Martin Pipe Conditional Jockey’s Handicap Hurdle
Check out what odds bet365 has to offer on any of the above races in their antepost betting section on the site under the Cheltenham Festival NRNB heading.